Our high-protein, low-calorie mix helps you lose weight
Get all the nutrients of a healthy meal in a delicious shake. Perfect for when you're on the go or short on time, Beachbody's Meal Replacement Shake combines the proper balance of carbohydrates, fats, and high-quality proteins to provide sustained energy and appetite satisfaction.
What you'll find in Beachbody's Meal Replacement Shake:
As with all Beachbody supplements, our delicious Meal Replacement Shake contains:
- Great taste (chocolate or vanilla)
- Whey and soy protein combo
- Essential vitamins and minerals to keep you healthy and energized during your weight loss progress
The Power of Soy and Whey Protein
- No artificial coloring
- No preservatives
- No aspartame
Meal Replacement Shake Our blend of soy and whey protein ingredients has been shown to be one of the most effective combinations for exercise. Whey protein is the highest biologically active protein known to measurably enhance muscle recovery. It is complemented by soy protein isolates, which have been extensively researched and are known to influence cardiovascular efficiency.*
Managing your weight loss is easy!
- Simply replace breakfast and/or lunch with Meal Replacement Shake.
- Eat a 100-200 calorie snack between meals.
- Enjoy a healthy, balanced dinner with up to 5 ounces of protein (fish, poultry, or tofu).
- Don't eat at least 3 hours before bedtime.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to maintain your metabolism and flush toxins.
- Stay active and select a Beachbody fitness program that's right for you!
XHOMEFITNESS is committed to seeing that you get you the results you want and deserve.
We want you to be 100% satisfied or your money back! If you're not satisfied with the performance of this product, please contact XHOMEFITNESS.COM to return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h-no questions asked.
Low Calorie Mix
Is Meal Replacement Shake for me?
If, like many people, your day consists of energy peaks and valleys as you battle hunger cravings and fatigue, Beachbody's Meal Replacement Shake could be just the ticket you're looking for. Every serving is protein rich, and provides enough carbohydrates and fiber so your energy level won't take a dive before your next meal.
This delicious drink will help keep you in your ideal zone, so you can continue feeling energized and satisfied throughout the day. It's a complete meal in a glass, and is one of the quickest and easiest ways to ensure you get the nutrients you need when you don't have time for a sit-down meal.
The combination of whey and soy protein has been extensively researched worldwide, and the possible benefits are varied and many. Most of this research has been geared toward the amino acid profiles and the ability to aid exercise recovery and fat burning over time. Many studies show evidence of strong antioxidant properties associated with soy protein, particularly soy protein isolates, which are used in this formula. There is also some evidence to suggest that whey protein potentially plays a role as an anti-carcinogen.*
How much do I take?
One scoop (36 grams, about 1/3 cup) provides 130 calories, 14 grams of protein, 13 grams of carbohydrates, 2 grams of fat, and 2 grams of dietary fiber—a small meal in itself when mixed with water, but also light enough to be mixed with milk, juice, or into a smoothie.
How do I prepare it?
Mixing Meal Replacement Shake with water is the simplest and lowest-cal way to go. You can also blend it into a fruit smoothie, sprinkle it over cereal or dessert, or just mix it with nonfat or soy milk for a highly nutritious (and decadent!) snack.
STUDIES (More can be found at the NCBI site, PubMed)
- Burke DG, Chilibeck PD, Davidson KS, Candow DG, Farthing J, Smith-Palmer T. The effect of whey protein supplementation with and without creatine monohydrate combined with resistance training on lean tissue mass and muscle strength. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2001 Sep;11(3):349-364.
- Bounous G. Whey protein concentrate (WPC) and glutathione modulation in cancer treatment. Anticancer Res. 2000 Nov-Dec;20(6C):4785-9472.
- Stroescu V, Dragan J, Simionescu L, Stroescu OV. Hormonal and metabolic response in elite female gymnasts undergoing strenuous training and supplementation with SUPRO Brand Isolated Soy Protein. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2001 Mar;41(1):89-94.
- Swain JH, Alekel DL, Dent SB, Peterson CT, Reddy MB. Iron indexes and total antioxidant status in response to soy protein intake in perimenopausal women. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002 Jul;76(1):165-171.
- Clarkson TB. Soy phytoestrogens and cardiovascular disease. J Nutr. 2002 Mar;132(3):566S-569S.
- German study finds whey protein supplement boosts antioxidants. Treatmentupdate. 2001 May;13(1):2.
- Aoyama T, Fukui K, Nakamori T, Hashimoto Y, Yamamoto T, Takamatsu K, Sugano M. Effect of soy and milk whey protein isolates and their hydrolysates on weight reduction in genetically obese mice. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2000 Dec;64(12):2594-2600.
- Tada O, Yokogoshi H. Effect of different dietary protein composition on skeletal muscle atrophy by suspension hypokinesia/hypodynamia in rats. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2002 Apr;48(2):115-119.
- Horn-Ross PL, Hoggatt KJ, Lee MM. Phytoestrogens and thyroid cancer risk: the San Francisco Bay Area thyroid cancer study. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2002 Jan;11(1):43-9.
IMPORTANT: Although highly nutritious, Beachbody's Meal Replacement Shake does not meet all of your daily dietary needs (it does not have enough fat, for example) and should not be the only thing you consume throughout any given day.
IMPORTANT: Consult with a healthcare professional if pregnant, breast feeding, providing to a child, or if you have any other unique or special needs. Keep out of reach of children.
I like to blend the chocolate with a scoop of chocolate whey protein powder, low fat milk and ice for a high protein, nutritious lunch and I feel like I am drinking a rich chocolate milkshake that should be 1,000 more calories then it really is."
— diane, staten island, NY